black spider capital : trading & investment profit 62 btc one night in 2025 sept 9


Hi,,,my name is zarnayhtoo and im from australia melbourne.



I have been a trader since 2017 and my pro recorded made profit 62 btc just one night in 2025 sept. I've been trading crypto , cfd,forex, stocks markets,etc trading and investments platform. I like trading and investment.

I worked in meat industry in melb aus started in 2013-2018 june , specialised in labourer general, knife hand, forklift.

I finished year 12 vce vu school in aus melb, subjects : english, further math, business management , IT.

I would like to learn new things, i am good at learning.

Im looking for job as a trader , etc job position roles suitable availability and please hire me! I believe i can do that.

Thank you and best, zarnayhtoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empirefinltd : best staking high return ROI income finance, trade, investment services

bybit: best crypto website and app wallet, trading